Monday, August 30, 2010
Our decision making capacity is directly proportional to our belief system !
1.Our decision making ability is directly proportional to our belief system !
2.Our belief system effects our purpose in life & it is built around the soundness of our speaking capacity !
3. The soundness of speaking capacity leads our decision making ability with a sense of hierarchy, for we wonder who to follow & why to follow !
4.Hierarchy is all about being older in age, experiece & position respectively. For nature has classified life into this relative importance.
In this verse Bhishma blows his conch loud and clear after hearing that the crown prince of the blind king was talking about protecting him.
5. Our purpose in life is all about feeling good about what ever we decide to respect in life.
6. We decide to show our respect in words & deeds, for our decision is guarded by our speaking, & thinking is directly connected to our gestures & actions.
7. Our continuous power to understand & draw conclusion leads us constantly to reason out our liking for whatever we decide.
8. Faithful reasoning leads to dependable recompensation,we start repeating, for we want the feel good all over again & again.
9. We continue to explain ourselves that we are doing it right by being attached about it in our heads, finding all kinds of reasons to strengthen what we ever have decided.
10. After convincing ourselves so many times inside we start audible speaking as well, so that we can hear even better what we are telling us.
11 & others can also hear our beliefs to feel what we are feeling, by then we have decided to make others feel good with our belief.
12 Whenever we recognize our appreciation for a worthy cause from a position of acknowledgement, we stir up a movement, for we generate beliefs in others.